

Raymond Alma Webb' Children and his first wife Carol
We attended the funeral of Ray Webb who passed away on Setember 5th 2005. The service was held in the Santa Clara Stake center in Santa Clara Utah on September 9th. The following are a few excerpts from his obituary:
Raymond Alma Webb, age 77, died Monday, Sept 5, 2005 in St. George, Utah following a lengthy illness. Ray was born in San Francisco, California on July 8, 1928, the first born child of Alma Ivor Webb and Ethel Louise Gibson.
Ray married Carol Clayton in the Logan Temple. They are the parents of three children, Mark, Christy and ReNee. They were later divorced. He later married Jean Franklin. They had a daughter, Lisa, and they were later divorced.
On march 29, 1977, Ray married Sharon Crider in Riverside, California. They were later sealed in the St. George temple on September 28, 1984.
He will be greatly missed by his wife, Sharon of Santa Clara, Mark and Kathy Peip Webb of Peoria, Arizona; Christy and John Pulsipher of Clifton, Virginia; Renee and Kevin Bergeson of Bountiful, Utah; and Lisa (Marie) of Graham, Illionis; as well as his brother Ronald and Vivian Webb of Aiken, South Carolina. Ray had 14 grandchildren, and 8 great grandchildren.
Ray and I enlisted in the U.S. Army in September, 1946 and we were assigned to the same army units for basic and technical training at Fort Belvoir, Virginia; sent to Manilla, P.I. and Toyko, Japan. I have fond memories of our association then and when I moved to Oregon with my Mother and Siblings when the Webbs invited us to live on their farm near Junction City Oregon before I enlisted in the army.
My brother, Loren and his wife Julie attended the funeral with me and my wife, Anita.
RHB
No comments:
Post a Comment