January 2, 2022
When I got my drivers license renewed in 2014 and they renewed until 2020, I thought that I would not be alive to drive by that date, but here is 2022 and I'm still here.
I don't often make New Years resolutions, but I want to be a better Saint. Here are some things I would like to be better at:
Let it be so resolved that I will:
1. Be more kind , generous, and loving to all I know, especially my family and descendants,
2 Be more generous in helping the poor and those suffering from natural disasters,
3 Be faithful to my Savior by keeping the covenants and commandments I have taken with Him,e.g. partaking the Sacrament, payment of tithes and offerings, attend the Temple and doing family history work.
4 Be nonjudgmental or do not pass unrighteous judgement upon my fellow man.
5 Finally, study and read from Holy writ each day.
No comments:
Post a Comment