A Sabbath Day Thought:
Yesterday, Sept 26, 2020, Kevin came from Las Vegas to help me assemble a 3-D printer that I previously purchased a few weeks ago. The directions are on the internet for Assembly but since he had previously assembled his printer,same as mine, then I appreciated his help with mine. We down -loaded a file to make a piggy bank and after some adjustments on the printer we started it to print. Six hours later, I had a small piggy bank about as perfect as if it was made from a mold. What a miracle!
As I awoke for the Sabbath, the following thought came into my mind; If man as imperfect as he is, can print a lifeless pig, what about God and his ability to make one that has life and purpose. Because of Him I came into this world when my spirit was combined with the DNA of my father's sperm with the DNA of my mother so that I have a DNA of my own, the only one of its kind in the world. I grew to be born into a world of humans to learn to how choose right from wrong according to the teachings of my mother and to be taught the gospel of our Lord and Savior. Now that is a miracle!
Through choices and experience, I have learned a little about life and salvation and to have loyalty to my redeemer after living nearly a century. I will soon deposit my DNA in the ground and join the other departed spirits to await a resurrection and receive my reward according my faithfulness. That resurrection will combine my DNA from the grave with my spirit to form an eternal me, to have life everlasting. Now that is another miracle!
It is my eternal hope that all my children will make choices that will bring to them life and salvation and eternal life.
1 comment:
Wonderful message.
Post a Comment