Sunday, November 25, 2018

My Life and Times in Overton, Nevada

Part II

In the previous Blog I described how and why I came to spend the winter months in Overton, Nevada.  In this Blog I will to describe my life in Overton in general terms and describe some specific occurrences as I remember them.  
The single wide manufactured home in which I live is a very comfortable abode with two bedrooms, one bathroom with only a shower.  It  came with  completely furnished bedrooms, washer and clothes dryer, and a completely furnished kitchen,i.e., dishwasher, electric range, refrigerator, water filtration system, air conditioning and heating system and a water softener, as well as, a couch for the living room.  In other words , it was ready to be lived in.  Since I moved into this house, I have replaced the living room furniture with furniture from Oregon as well as providing a garage sale desk-console. In recent months, my son, David, replaced the small bedroom furniture with a Murphy bed.


No comments: