Hi DAD,
Well I hope your day was pleasant. I was able to have a nice conversation with Mother when I called to wish you a nice day on your birthday, (I'll let everyone else try to remember how old you are)! You were attending to your duties at the Family History Center in Oregon City.
I would, however, like to take a moment to remember your birthday, May 7, (shared with Grandma Loe, Anita's {MOM} mother). You mean so much to me and everyone in this family. You are very kind, thoughtful and considerate. You are and have been a great father. I hope to continue to learn by your example. I know Maureen and all the kids and grandkids appreciate you and want to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
We all hope you go make it a wonderful day. We love you DAD, Grandpa and GG Fishes!
Love,
Kevin, Maureen, Jamie, Kim & Kyndal, Jen & Ethyn
1 comment:
Thank you Kevin and family for your kind remarks and wishes. I've taken off the restrictions for reading and posting, but I'll put them back on so only approved resders can read or contribute. I'm preparing a more detailed blog on recent family history discoveries that the Brooks's may be interested in. All of which is availaable on my PhpGedview site that is available to all. Thanks for your gift of fishes. I'll look into the plastic cover idea and maybe I won't have to trap racoons.
Love, Dad
Post a Comment